Tuesday 22 April 2008

A blog without the link to give a comment

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

A blog without the link to give a comment is like a 1-way debate that many politicians in Malaysia prefer. You say A today in a press conference and the opponent will say B in another press conference the next day or days later. You can keep going on for ages, like what you see now PM and Mahathir are doing. You attack me today saying that I made UMNO deregistered, I'll attack you tomorrow saying that actually you are the one that made it happened; you are still not happy with me, you give me another blow that I should change the quota system, then I'll tell you that it's your fault that the quota system is still there; then you said that if I am truly democratic, I should abolish the quota system but I said that you are the one that made UMNO undemocratic. This can go on and on and then there is no conclusion left for the people, no facts, no figures, no proof of what they are claiming. Yet, they still can do this kind of 1-way debate. When you invite them together for an open debate, they say no cause they know that they will loose and they can't afford to loose. They said, there's no need to even care about the invitation to a debate.

You write your post today on your blog and you can say whatever you like cause you know that no one can say that you are wrong. There will be no comments. When you wrote this post on your blog, you thought that no one can say that you are giving the wrong facts cause there is no way that readers can put their comments on your blog to refute your un-basis attack. But you are wrong. People still can give their comments else where and finally you have to take that post away from your blog. Today, I can't find this controversial post anymore on your blog.

This is my comment to your blog.

ALLAHU'alam.

Wassalam.

No comments: